Thursday, December 11, 2014

North Pole, Winter Templates and Freebie

Good Day everyone ! It’s New Releases Day today and I have for you 2 new products in store. But first let me announce that starting tomorrow I am doing 12 days of Christmas. There will be daily Freebie for you here on my blog and Daily products on sale.
Decdayofchr
Like I mentionned I have 2 new products for you today. First of all I have a new Template pack called “Winter Templates 1″. These Templates are so much fun with lots of layers. You can get it on sale at :
mhd_WinterTemplates1_preview
CTlayouts

I have also a new Winter – Christmas kit called “North Pole Express”.  This kit is so much fun to scrap your Santa layouts and Santa parade as well. North Pole Express is on sale at 40 % off for the next week.
mhd_NorthPoleExpress_preview mhd_NorthPoleExpress_preview1
Here are some amazing layouts created with North Pole Express
ctlayouts

Last but not least here is a freebie that Robin have created for you with my new kit. You can find it HERE.
mhd_NorthPoleExpress_freebie_preview
See you Tomorrow for my First day of Christmas !!

No comments:

Post a Comment